Many of our goals are established as a direct result of feedback you give us. In general, the goals of the Staff Association are:
- To represent actively the interests of the staff at the Campus, Health System, and other facilities associated with the University of California, San Diego, hereinafter referred to as UC San Diego.
- To promote communication between staff employees and the administration.
- To provide input to the decision-making process on issues affecting staff and the University.
- To support and develop activities which serve UC San Diego, the community, and the University.
- To serve as the official nominating body for staff appointments to administrative committees, search committees, and task forces.
- To participate actively on the Council of the University of California Staff Assemblies, hereinafter referred to as CUCSA.