Staff Affiliate Groups
Black Staff Association (BSA), A group dedicated to creating a supportive campus environment for Black faculty, staff, and students.
- Kafele Khalfani, Chair, (858) 534-6171, Mail Code 0422
- Franklin Garrett, Co-Chair, (858)-534-0192, Mail code 0026
CADRE (Community Advocates for Disability Rights and Education) A UCSD association that promotes full inclusion and equal opportunity for people with disabilities.
- Rhonda Mitchell, Co-Chair, (858) 822-3126, Mail Code 0916
- Mark Rasmussen, Co-Chair, (858) 822-5749, Mail Code 0025
Chicano/ Latino Staff Association (CLSA) Provides activities and opportunities to assist in the retention, professional development, and promotion of Chicano/ Latino staff at UCSD.
- Nora Bodrian, Chair, (858) 822-3324, Mail Code 0531
- Yvonne Hernandez, Vice Chair, (858) 534-9122, Mail Code 0057
Diversity Staff Association (DSA) The focus is to educate and bring diverse people together for the purpose of promoting acceptance, tolerance, understanding, and tearing down barriers.
- Isabel Leyva, Chair, (619) 543-2594, Mail Code 8771
Faculty and Staff Christian Fellowship An interdenominational group of Christians who meet together regularly.
- Kariana Reyes, Chair, (858) 822-2722
Native American Council at UCSD Envisions education and community as a partnership in which all participants work toward greater understanding and respect for the richness and diversity of Native American cultures.
- Tami Arashiro, Chair, 858-822-3972, Mail Code 0529
- Dina Apple, Vice Chair, (619) 249-4432 Mail Code 0963
Pan-Asian Staff Association (PASA) Focuses on the needs of UCSD's diverse Asian communities.
- Jocelyn Pacheco, Co-Chair, (858) 534-3993, Mail Code 0073
- Nancy Magpusao, Co-Chair, (858) 534-9689, Mail Code 0053
Staff Sustainability Network (SSN) Fosters sustainability efforts on campus and in the local community.
- Alison Sanchirico, Chair, (858) 534-6293, Mail Code 0170-M
Retirement Association Opportunity for retired staff and faculty to stay engaged with the campus.
UJIMA Network An alliance of black faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community at UCSD.
- Tamika Franklin, Chair, (858) 246-0327, Mail Code 0351
UCSD LGBT Staff and Faculty Association A faculty and staff association for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees.
- Luis Legaspi, Chair, (858) 534-0188, Mail Code 0095
Veterans Staff Association Supports veterans in the UCSD community through programs beneficial to all UCSD employees.
- John Cerda, Chair, (858) 822-2553, Mail Code 0946
- Joanna Boval, Vice Chair, (858) 534-4382, Mail Code 0019
Visual Arts Group: Supports artistic expression in the UC San Diego communition with art shows .