What We DoThe UC San Diego Staff Association creates community, champions staff interests, and provides opportunities for professional networking and development. We are a non-dues organization made up of all career staff employees. The Staff Association is managed by staff members for staff members, and presents staff views to the Office of the President, the Chancellor, and senior UC San Diego administration.
- Update and FAQs on Impacts of the Executie Order on Immigration Policy
- How UC is Working to Address the Executive Ban
- 20th Annual Black History Luncheon
- Keep track of upcoming events by visiting our Announcements page.
- Engagement Survey and Results